Flash stadium st2 ep rtr electric-RC Buggy
More than 150,000 products for your hobbies, including more than 15,000 in stock and shipped the same day
A team of passionate people, who created more than 150 tutorials and videos and advise you by phone and chat
In the USA 🇺🇸, Canada 🇨🇦 and the world 🌎 with UPS
Return within 30 days after your purchase 🎄Special Christmas: buy now and you can return until January 15! 🎄
-4% discount on your orders with the 1001prime cardMore info
Data sheet FLASH STADIUM ST2 EP RTR
|Type of product||RC buggy|
|Box size (cm)||45 x 30 x 12|
Die cast car FLASH STADIUM ST2 EP RTR
The new FLASH ST2 body is available in red under this reference and equips the FLASH 1/10 chassis. The MHDPRO cars with electric motor above are the latest chassis 1/10 for the Leisure MHD. Ideal for starting in radio controlled cars, delivered 100% mounted with MHD3S radio control installed, painted and decorated body, 4 wheel drive, front CVD cardan transmission, equipped with the latest technological innovations such as radio control in 2.4 GHz that avoid radio interferences, a 550 electric motor with its electronic speed variator, adjustable high-volume dampers, high-quality aluminum parts, unique design differentials to minimize the center of gravity of the car, a top plate to strengthen the chassis, adjustable geometry. They are also equipped with a "slipper" system to soften the jerks of the engine on the mechanics and the driving crown. They are delivered with a 7.4 volt and 1800 mA battery and its mains charger. Buggy: Length 415 mm, width 255 mm, height 142 mm, wheelbase 275/280 mm, front tires 88 x 34 mm, rear tires 88 x 39 mm, transmission ratio 8.3: 1. Features of the new MHD3S radio remote control: 3-way, for car or boat, reverse direction of servos, Dual Rate, 2-way Fail Safe function, small high-performance antenna, LiPo battery included 3.7 volts 800 mA, charging cable USB included, AFHDS modulation system of the latest 2.4 GHz technology. Pleasure, ease and performance are at the rendezvous with the cars FLASH MHDPRO 1/10. To order the spare parts, please refer to the reference Z6000008C.
Length 415 mm
Width 328 mm
Height 156 mm
Electric motor 550
Radio type MHD3S with steering wheel included
Type of product : Diecast model car
The miniature cars are metal and already assembled.
No tools are required.
The miniatures are delivered already painted and decorated.
You can, of course, paint them a different color.
You just can put them on display or play with them..
To learn more about size and scale, click here.
Reference : 60000002
Other tags : Z60000002 - Z62 - 62
Mhdpro: Specialties and Models
MHDPRO is a French brand specialized in RC modeling. It offers RC vehicles, including cars, planes, airmen and drones.
MHDPRO: the model specialist
Who is the manufacturer MHDPRO?
MHDPRO is a French brand of RC modeling distributed by Scientific-MHD (1955). It markets a range of radio controlled vehicles, static boats, rc aircraft and airmen, ranging from scale 1/8 to 1/18.
These models are offered with an electric or thermal motor according to preferences. Apart from RC vehicles, the manufacturer also offers a range of accessories and spare parts to enhance the radio controlled driving experience.
What are the specialties of the manufacturer MHDPRO?
Specialist in RC modeling, the manufacturer MHDPRO brings together a variety of scale models in its catalog. Find among others the following types of vehicles:
● The RC buggy: Available at scale 1/8 or 1/10 depending on the model, these RC buggys are recommended for off-road leisure driving. They usually equip themselves with a Brushless MHDPRO motor.
● The RC mini-car: This is a series of small cars with an inimitable and ultra-fun look, ideal for children or collectors. These MHDPRO 1/8 are available in several bodies.
● The RC crawler : This crossing vehicle rides on extreme tracks and offers an autonomy of up to 30 minutes.
● The RC drone: MHDPRO's radio-controlled quadcopter allows you to fly over the landscapes while recording beautiful shots. Ready to use, the RC MHDFLY drones are equipped with a micro camera under their belly, a radio controller compatible with the frequency 2.4 GHz as well as a reception and propulsion element. They are powered by an electric motor and can be used outdoors without wind or indoors.
What are the models of MHDPRO and their specificities?
The MHDPRO catalog includes a variety of models each with their own specificities. Among the specialties of the brand is a series of buggy models on the scale of 1/8 to 1/10.
THE RC Buggys 1/8
Here is a selection of buggy at the scale of 1/8 of the brand :
● MHDPRO Kansas: This is a series of desert buggys. The Kansas Desert car is an off-roader equipped with an electric motor and a 4WD transmission. It is recommended for beginners or lovers of RC modeling. Note that the buggy is available with a Brushed or Brushless motor according to preferences.
● MHDPRO Gunner: This RC buggy is intended for all RC drivers, beginners or experienced. This recreational vehicle is a powerful off-road model. Ready to roll, the model comes fully assembled and decorated. It is powered by a 3.5cc engine with a drawer carburetor and a puller starter.
RC buggys 1/10
From MHDPRO's 1/10 scale RC buggy collection, here is a selection:
● MHDPRO Atom: This leisure buggy is equipped with a Brushless motor and a Li-Po 3000 mAh battery. It is reduced to a scale of 1/10 and is easy to use for novices in RC modeling.
● MHDPRO Flash: The MHDPRO Flash BX is an RTR buggy. It is equipped with an internal combustion engine, 4WD, a 2.4 GHz radio controller and a Li-Po battery included 3.7v 800 mAh.
Laura - Your R/C Model Specialist
Passionate about R/C model and beautiful mechanics, Laura shares her passion with you and accompanies you in your 1001 Hobbies customer journey, to guarantee you maximum fun and performance during your next R/C outings!
You might also like
Discover other products
From the same category
Discover other products