- All inclusive
Price with our 1001prime program
282.23 USDMore info
In the USA 🇺🇸, Canada 🇨🇦 and the world 🌎 with UPS
A team of passionate people advises you by phone and chat
Other products from your favorite licence
1001hobbies premium services
Data sheet PHANTOM BUGGY XB 1/10 RTR
|Type of product||RC buggy|
PHANTOM BUGGY XB 1/10 RTR
The new Phantom XB has enough speed to keep you on your toes, while being super easy to drive, in an awesome and fun package giving a great taste of the RC hobby!
If Action You Want - The Phantom XB comes preloaded with a high torque MM-550 brushed electric motor and powering a heavy-duty shaft drive that turns all 4 wheels for impressive performance.
This kit comes equipped with a waterproof servo and electronic drive as well as gear protection.
Anyone who has ever used a Maverick RC vehicle will tell you that the MTX-244 transmitter provides a fantastic driving experience with excellent throttle and steering response.
When it comes to the Maverick 2.4Ghz radio system, we don't compromise on quality or feel.
- 4WD Buggy
- High torque 550 brushed electric motor
- Waterproof electronic speed controller and water resistant servo
- Maverick 2.4Ghz radio with waterproof receiver
- USB charger included (2A input recommended)
- 7.2V 1800mAh NiMh battery included.
- Gear cover to keep debris away from the spur gear
- Front and rear differentials
- Fully on bearings.
- Independent double wishbone suspension < br> - Hydraulic shock absorbers
- Two-point steering system
- Separate servo saver
- Painted and decorated body.
- Molded tub frame with optimized weight distribution
7.2V 1800mAh Ni-Mh battery
USB battery charger
- Length: 380 mm
- Width: 260 mm
- Height: 170 mm
- Wheelbase: 275 mm
- Weight: 1,480 kg
4 AA batteries
Other tags : -
RC Model shop
Discover Philippe's tutorials
Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned modeller, Philippe has some professional advice for you. From model selection and settings to maintenance, there's plenty to help you make progress!Watch the tutorials
Calculated from 1 customer reviews
Bonne voiture mais faut vraiment que j’achète une batterie lipoA. Christophe