Lockheed F-35A Lightning II Model kit
Price with our 1001prime program
54.23 USDMore info
In the USA 🇺🇸, Canada 🇨🇦 and the world 🌎 with UPS
A team of passionate people advises you by phone and chat
All inclusive accessory packs
1001hobbies premium services
Data sheet Lockheed F-35A Lightning II
|Type of product||Airplane model kit|
|Assembly||to be assembled and painted|
|Paint and glue||To be bought separately|
|In our catalogue since||May 2023|
Following the great success encountered by the Tamiya 1/48 kit of the F-35A (61124), here is now the definitive 1/72 reproduction of this device. THIS IS A COMPLETELY NEW KIT DEVELOPED BY TAMIYA AND HAS NOT SHARED ANYTHING IN COMMON WITH THE ITALERI I1409 KIT.
• Kit to be assembled 1/72 scale
• Length: 218mm, wingspan : 148mm.
• Forms, dimensions and stealth characteristics of the F-35A captured in their finest subtleties.
• Faithful and true-to-scale reproduction of sections of Radar Wave Absorbing Materials (RAM) .
• Three configuration options: Stealth Mode, Air-to-Air Mode, Beast Mode.
• Ventral weapons compartment hatches can only be installed when closed.
• Weapons to be installed under the wing pylons (Beast Mode): AIM-9X Sidewinder x2 and GBU-12 Paveway II x4.
• Faithfully rendered Y-shaped stealth air intakes.
• Cockpit, ejection seat, Meticulously detailed gear bays and nozzle.
• Seated pilot figure with HMD helmet.
• Optional RCS radar signature amplifiers for training configuration.
• Open or closed canopy (not interchangeable).
• Clear plastic chin EOTS sensor.
• Three marking options:
- 34th FS, 388th FW, US Air Force Air Combat Command, Hill AFB, Utah
- 301st Fighter Squadron, 3rd Wing, Japan Air Self-Defense Force, Misawa Air Base
- 302nd Fighter Squadron, 3rd Wing, Japan Air Self-Defense Force, Misawa Air Base
• Includes masks adhesives to easily paint the canopy and the EOTS sensor.
• Detailed color decoration guide.
Airplane model kit - to be assembled and painted - Paint and glue to be bought separately
Scale : 1:72
Tamiya: Specialties and Models
Tamiya is a Japanese brand founded in 1946. She is involved in the design and marketing of radio-controlled electric vehicles.
All you have to know about Tamiya
Who is the Tamiya manufacturer?
The Tamiya Incorporated brand was founded in 1946. It inherits the name of its founder: Yoshio Tamiya and is based in Shizuoka. The Japanese company specializes in construction sets for RC modeling . It has 4 subsidiaries and 60 branches. Its network extends to Hong Kong, the United States, and Germany.
What are Tamiya's specialties?
15 years ago, the scale model manufacturer set up an ultra-modern production site on an area of 4 hectares in the Philippines. The brand thus has its own production line, from manufacturing to packaging. Tamiya RC has a highly qualified team in the following areas:
● The product development;
● 3D design;
● Mold making;
● The finish;
● Quality control.
The Tamiya catalog offers a combination of models for beginners and professionals, including:
● Plastic models;
● Ads models for educational purposes with batteries and solar energy;
● The acrylic paint model;
● The motorcycle model;
● So-controlled vehicles;
● Adadfly construction games;
● The models of sailing boats;
● A painting for modeling;
● The Tamiya Truck;
● The Tamiya glue;
● The Tamiya Connector;
● Accessories for model makers.
What sets Tamiya apart?
In December 1976, Tamiya debuted in the world of RC modeling with the RA1201 Porsche Turbo RSR kit. To design a realistic model, he invested in a Porsche 911 in order to reproduce it, but in miniature.
The RC models of the brand have a good reputation acquired over the years. In fact, Tamiya fully deserves its title of "World Leader in Quality". Its collection "heavy trucks and tracked cars" has been appreciated by fans of miniature models for two decades.
What are Tamiya models and their specifics?
RC vehicle enthusiasts will appreciate the return of the famous Tamiya grasshopper. More revolutionary than ever, this new model to mount appeals to both beginners and nostalgic for the first version. Indeed, two versions are now marketed, including the grasshopper and the grasshopper II.
These models come complete with the following:
● The engine;
● The drive;
● The propulsion battery;
● The servo;
● The radio controller.
Tamiya also markets other high-quality products:
● The tamiya 2cv ;
● The tamiya tt02;
● The tamiya tt01;
● The tamiya cc01;
● The tamiya putty ;
● The tamiya grasshopper 2 ;
● The Tamiya m05.
To bring more realism to your models, the Tamiya color chart launches :
● The Tamiya panel line: this range accentuates panel lines and other details.
● The tamiya bomb paint match: Specially dedicated to plastic models, it has a wide selection of colors of very good quality.
Discover Johan's tutorials and technical advice
Whether you're a beginner or an expert, our model-making experts offer you their technical advice. Assembly, painting, using an airbrush, etc. Dozens of tutorials are available on our Youtube channel.Watch the tutorials