HONDA CBR1000RR-R Fireblade SP Model kit
Price with our 1001prime program
64.31 USDMore info
In the USA 🇺🇸, Canada 🇨🇦 and the world 🌎 with UPS
A team of passionate people advises you by phone and chat
All inclusive accessory packs
Other products from your favorite licence
1001hobbies premium services
Data sheet HONDA CBR1000RR-R Fireblade SP
|Type of product||Model motorcycle|
|Assembly||to be assembled and painted|
|Paint and glue||To be bought separately|
|In our catalogue since||May 2023|
• Kit to assemble 1/12 scale
• Length: 176mm (191mm with stand), width: 68mm, height: 96mm (97mm with stand).
• Aerodynamic shapes of the CBR1000RR-R FIREBLADE SP perfectly reproduced, including the reproduction of the winglets of the side fairings.
• High quality decals printed by Cartograf allowing easy reproduction of the red and blue elements of the livery.
• Akrapovic exhaust and fuel tank from drawer molds for optimal reproduction of their complex shapes and details.
• Main sub-assemblies such as engine, swingarm, front fork and engine fixed by screws to the frame.
• Removable side and bottom fairings and tank cover on finished model.
• Choice of seat configuration.
• Synthetic rubber tires with authentic tread patterns.
• Metal transfers for the mirrors
• Stand support and self-adhesive masks to facilitate painting.
• Compatible with the CBR1000RR-R fork detail set (12690).
Model motorcycle - to be assembled and painted - Paint and glue to be bought separately
Scale : 1:12
Tamiya: Specialties and Models
Tamiya is a Japanese brand founded in 1946. She is involved in the design and marketing of radio-controlled electric vehicles.
All you have to know about Tamiya
Who is the Tamiya manufacturer?
The Tamiya Incorporated brand was founded in 1946. It inherits the name of its founder: Yoshio Tamiya and is based in Shizuoka. The Japanese company specializes in construction sets for RC modeling . It has 4 subsidiaries and 60 branches. Its network extends to Hong Kong, the United States, and Germany.
What are Tamiya's specialties?
15 years ago, the scale model manufacturer set up an ultra-modern production site on an area of 4 hectares in the Philippines. The brand thus has its own production line, from manufacturing to packaging. Tamiya RC has a highly qualified team in the following areas:
● The product development;
● 3D design;
● Mold making;
● The finish;
● Quality control.
The Tamiya catalog offers a combination of models for beginners and professionals, including:
● Plastic models;
● Ads models for educational purposes with batteries and solar energy;
● The acrylic paint model;
● The motorcycle model;
● So-controlled vehicles;
● Adadfly construction games;
● The models of sailing boats;
● A painting for modeling;
● The Tamiya Truck;
● The Tamiya glue;
● The Tamiya Connector;
● Accessories for model makers.
What sets Tamiya apart?
In December 1976, Tamiya debuted in the world of RC modeling with the RA1201 Porsche Turbo RSR kit. To design a realistic model, he invested in a Porsche 911 in order to reproduce it, but in miniature.
The RC models of the brand have a good reputation acquired over the years. In fact, Tamiya fully deserves its title of "World Leader in Quality". Its collection "heavy trucks and tracked cars" has been appreciated by fans of miniature models for two decades.
What are Tamiya models and their specifics?
RC vehicle enthusiasts will appreciate the return of the famous Tamiya grasshopper. More revolutionary than ever, this new model to mount appeals to both beginners and nostalgic for the first version. Indeed, two versions are now marketed, including the grasshopper and the grasshopper II.
These models come complete with the following:
● The engine;
● The drive;
● The propulsion battery;
● The servo;
● The radio controller.
Tamiya also markets other high-quality products:
● The tamiya 2cv ;
● The tamiya tt02;
● The tamiya tt01;
● The tamiya cc01;
● The tamiya putty ;
● The tamiya grasshopper 2 ;
● The Tamiya m05.
To bring more realism to your models, the Tamiya color chart launches :
● The Tamiya panel line: this range accentuates panel lines and other details.
● The tamiya bomb paint match: Specially dedicated to plastic models, it has a wide selection of colors of very good quality.
Discover Johan's tutorials and technical advice
Whether you're a beginner or an expert, our model-making experts offer you their technical advice. Assembly, painting, using an airbrush, etc. Dozens of tutorials are available on our Youtube channel.Watch the tutorials