Toyota Pick -Up Bruiser electric-rc crawler
CC HobbySkull, Pumpkin head, H: 13 cm, prof. 3cm, L: 13.5cm, 1 pc
In the USA 🇺🇸, Canada 🇨🇦 and the world 🌎 with UPS
Return within 30 days after your purchase
-4% discount on your orders with the 1001prime cardMore info
Data sheet Toyota Pick -Up Bruiser
|Type of product||RC crawler|
|Assembly||to be assembled|
|In our catalogue since||2013|
RC truck Toyota Pick -Up Bruiser
Electric car radio controlled 4x4 pickup type with manual gearbox.
The beast is back! Released in 1985, the Bruiser made a splash with its integral transmission and gearbox three reports.
This reissue contains the initial configuration of the chassis with modern innovations discreetly integrated.
• Metal frame double spars and struts with black coating
• New transmission die cast metal with global optimization for reports Pinion
• Improved passages for more flexible reporting clutch system, high reliability and good stability over time
• Three reports.
4x4 1st, 2nd and 3rd 4x2
• New front and rear axles with differential can be locked for even better performance in crossing.
• Possibility of installing LED (available separately) into the headlights and taillights.
Motor type 540 included
equipment not included.
RC equipment, inverter, to pack rechargeable batteries and charger available separately.
Reference : 58519
Other tags : 58519 - 58519 - 58519
Tamiya: Specialties and Models
Lovers of Plastic Models or RC Cars, the Models Presented by Tamiya are of high quality. Who is this manufacturer in reality? Focus.
Tamiya: What is it?
Who is the Tamiya manufacturer?
Tamiya is a Japanese company established in 1946. Headquartered in Shizuoka, Japan. The manufacture and sale of model construction sets, plastic models, vehicles, boats and radio-controlled aircraft are part of its activities.
What is Tamiya famous for?
Currently, Tamiya has a network of 4 subsidiaries in addition to its many branches spread all over the world. Its development is the result of precision work carried out since its creation. The company has strived to produce quality scale models suitable for all users. Some well-known models like the Tamiya Egress have had a real success with connoisseurs. There are Tamiya RC products designed specifically for kids, mid-level and competitors. The Japanese company even offers heavy trucks and tracked vehicles that are very popular with enthusiasts of this type of equipment.
Where are Tamiya products manufactured?
Tamiya has a state-of-the-art production site in Taiwan. Its models are designed, modeled and manufactured on site. The installation is equipped with several production machines, printers for all packaging, manuals, etc. To run the plant, Tamiya relies on highly qualified personnel. Each team has a specific role: 3D modeling, mold manufacturing, finishing, quality control, etc.
What are tamiya specialties?
Tamiya's specialties include RC cars, plastic models, mounting tools and accessories like the Tamiya Putty.
The Tamiya catalog is very well stocked when it comes to RC cars. There are models intended for use on rc track and off-piste. The proposals are so varied that it is possible to find all types: Buggy rc, Formula 1 rc, CAR RC, Truggy RC, Truck rc, tanks , etc.
Regarding plastic models, the company also offers a wide choice adapted to all tastes. The offers are even more diversified since it manufactures vehicles, but also motorcycles, planes and boats. It is even possible to find plastic ruffles, soldiers and miniature animals.
For accessories, the company offers all the necessary equipment to repair scale models:
● Spare parts;
● Tamiya tt01 Chassis ;
● DIY tools;
What are the Tamiya models and their specifics?
Tamiya logically has many models since it is the leader in its field. However, there are two products that are the pride of the company:
● Tamiya Grasshopper models: These are the company's most iconic radio controlled cars. These are buggys that always make a sensation with enthusiasts. They have a raised chassis for an optimized off-road experience. The Tamiya Grasshopper 2 is a more advanced version of the buggy.
● Tamiya 2CV models: The Japanese company also does in the classic. It offers old models like the 2CV that delight Tamiya France enthusiasts. In addition, there are several types like the 2CV Charleston and 2CV Rally models. These models have flexible suspensions for off-piste driving. The chassis are durable, but the rally version, modified, has a little extra in terms of performance.
Laura - Your R/C Model Specialist
Passionate about R/C model and beautiful mechanics, Laura shares her passion with you and accompanies you in your 1001 Hobbies customer journey, to guarantee you maximum fun and performance during your next R/C outings!
You might also like
Discover other products
From the same category
Discover other products