More than 150,000 products for your hobbies, including more than 15,000 in stock and shipped the same day
A team of passionate people, who created more than 150 tutorials and videos and advise you by phone and chat
In the USA 🇺🇸, Canada 🇨🇦 and the world 🌎 with UPS
Return within 30 days after your purchase
-4% discount on your orders with the 1001prime cardMore info
Data sheet Caribbeam Sailboat RTS V2
|Type of product||RC boat|
|Assembly||Already assembled and equipped|
|Box size (cm)||48 x 30 x 11|
|In our catalogue since||2013|
RC Boat Caribbeam Sailboat RTS V2
Small sailing boat for fun, Caribbean Yacht V2 (version 2) is fully equipped for sailing in calm water.It has an ABS shell, a carbon fiber mast, a new radio 2 proportional channels (in the form of very pleasant to handle mobile phone) installed with 2 servos 9 grams, a zinc keel for stability in the water, a battery radio reception Lion 3.7 volts - 100 mA feeding the 2 servos and receiver.
Battery radio reception is recharged by connecting to the transmitter.
Dimensions: Length 260mm, total height 435mm, weight 160g, total sail area 2.47 dm2.This boat is very easy to use specifically for younger eager to sail their first radio-controlled boat.
Length 260 mm
Width 90 mm
Height 435 mm
Weight 160 g
Type 2.4GHz radio stick Mode 2
Reference : 0218802
Other tags : Z0218802 - Z21882 - 21882
Joysway: Specialties and Models
Joysway is a specialist in naval and aerial modeling. The brand offers a wide range of RC boats, RC sailboats, RC catamarans and RC aircraft.
All you have to know about Joysway
Who is the manufacturer Joysway?
Joysway Hobby is a brand specializing in modeling naval RC and aeromodelling. Present on the market since 2009, it manufactures miniature models, such as RC boats, RCcatamarans, speedboats and RC aircraft. In the catalog of Joysway, we find a large fleetof RC sailboats for all levels. Concretely, the brand builds sailing boats for leisure and for competitions, according to the needs of the buyer.
What sets Joysway apart?
Specialist in reduced boat building, it is common to see Joysway speedboats in international competitions. The brand exclusively uses high-quality electronic components. Their reliability and performance are thus optimal. Joysway markets its scale models at a good value for money. RC vessels sail at speeds of 20 to 80 km/h.
What are the specialties of the manufacturer Joysway?
As mentioned earlier, the Joysway brand is immersed in the field of naval modeling and aerial modeling. It offers a wide choice of remote-controlled boats adult and child as well as modeling parts as needed. RC aircraft can also be found on joysway's catalog. Among his specialties, we distinguish the following series:
● Joysway orion: this rc sailboat series is 95% ready to sail. Assembly is easy. These models are recommended from the age of 14.
● Joysway dragonforce: developed with a racing sail and lines with a sleek design, this series is ideal for a debut in water sports. It adapts to all wind conditions.
● Joysway alpha: powered by a brushless motor, the models in this series are solid and can navigate at high speed.
● Joysway rocket: taking over the brand's V-hulls, Joysway rocket is an easy-to-handle electric boat.
● Joysway Bullet: this series brings together high-performance and fast electric models.
What are joysway models and their specifics?
Each Joysway model has its specificity. If you want to acquire one, we invite you to discover our selection of the moment:
● Joysway dragonforce 65 V6: ready for navigation, this recreational RC sailboat benefits from a sail developed for racing. It is available with a transceiver or without radio equipment.
● Joysway dragonfly V2: ready to fly, this RC plane can take off on all surfaces: on water, on grass, on ice, on land and even when you launch by hand. It is also the first model to have this capability. Maneuverable, it is suitable for amateur drivers.
● Joysway super mono x: powered by a brushless motor, this RC boat adapts to water sports competitions. It can sail up to a speed of 45 km/h. This model is already pre-assembled and suitable for beginners in naval modeling.
Laura - Your R/C Model Specialist
Passionate about R/C model and beautiful mechanics, Laura shares her passion with you and accompanies you in your 1001 Hobbies customer journey, to guarantee you maximum fun and performance during your next R/C outings!
You might also like
Discover other products
Our customers are our best ambassadors
Calculated from 1 customer reviews
moyennement satisfait, il s'enfonce trop dans l'eau (on doit le sortir régulièrement de l'eau pour le vider) et est un peu fragile mais il prend bien le vent et navigue bienS. Briand
From the same category
Discover other products