Smit rotterdam electric-rc boat
All inclusive accessory packs
RevellSet of 3 Tweezers
RevellModel-Set Plus Painting accessories
RevellModel-Set Plus Modelling tools
RevellSanding plate files (x5)
RevellRevell Precision Cutter
MANTUATOOL SET BOAT
MANTUAWHITE GLUE 100 mL
HOBBYWINGBR QUICRUN 880 Double output drive
MHDMABUCHI RS 540 (12V) + Bati
SIMPROPPOWER SPEED 540BB
SIMPROPSPEED CAR 12T
More than 150,000 products for your hobbies, including more than 15,000 in stock and shipped the same day
A team of passionate people, who created more than 150 tutorials and videos and advise you by phone and chat
In the USA 🇺🇸, Canada 🇨🇦 and the world 🌎 with UPS
Return within 30 days after your purchase 🎄Special Christmas: buy now and you can return until January 15! 🎄
-4% discount on your orders with the 1001prime cardMore info
Data sheet SMIT ROTTERDAM
|Type of product||RC motorboat|
|Box size (cm)||92 x 45 x 8|
rc boat SMIT ROTTERDAM
SMIT ROTTERDAM 1:75
On his release he was the greatest tug of the world with a displacement of 2273 tons, 75 m long and a 22,000 horsepower engine.
Built for Smit International BV in Holland, in 1975
The model was made from the original plans It is especially recommended to be equipped with radio control, with electric motor drive with double stern
Construction all wood in pairs and smooth.
full hardware with the kit
To R / C 2-way.
- Radio Control Model
- Level: expert
- Scale: 1/75
- Length: 900 mm
- Width: 200 mm
- Height: 500 mm
Scale : H0
The HO scale (or 1:87) is the main scale used for model trains.
It corresponds to a rail gauge of 16.5mm.
A locomotive HO scale is 87 times smaller than the real locomotive.
Thus, a 13m long wagon will measure 6 inches / 14.9 cm in the HO scale.
Reference : 052478C
Other tags : S052478C - S52478C - 52478C
Billing: specialties and models
In search of a model of RC boats or ships, the manufacturer Billing offers a multitude of them. Who is he actually? What are its products? Focus.
Who is the manufacturer Billing? In what field does he work?
Who is the manufacturer Billing?
Billing is a manufacturer of mock-ups of wooden boats, rc motor boats and sailboats. The brand is known by most enthusiasts of this discipline.
What makes Billing special?
Billing's story begins with the founder of the same name in the 50s. At first, he just presented a model of a boat in the window of his wife's store. Everything changed in 1958 after his work was recognized outside Denmark. The Billing Boats logo and name appeared that year. During the 60s to 80s, manufacturing methods evolved. The kits have been shaped in such a way that assembly is easier for everyone. Currently, the company is run by the founder's son and continues to produce modern boats and models. The rc boats carry technologies that facilitate navigation and have ABS hulls.
What are billing services?
Billing manufactures and markets models of quality boats, but also radio controlled models such as an RC boat, an rc sailboat, or an electric rc boat. It also offers accessories and tools necessary for assembly. After the purchase, all customers benefit from a full service. It is possible to contact customer services to obtain help with construction. A claim form is available to customers if they are missing parts. It must be sent to the distributor in the locality of the buyer.
What are billing's specialties?
Billing's specialties concern everything related to the manufacture of models of boats, RC boats and motor boats:
● The company manufactures and markets model boats. Anyone can acquire them, regardless of age or gender. Indeed, there are models suitable for novices, advanced, experienced beginners and experts. There are also models made in limited edition for collectors.
● It also offers accessories of all kinds for all those who wish to have a model in their image. Billing presents in its catalog paintings for RC boats, lifelines, lifesaving channels, etc.
● For repairs or constructions, all the necessary fittings and tools are also offered by the brand.
What are Billing's models and their specificities?
As previously stated, Billing models are suitable for all levels. Here are some examples:
● For a beginner, the BB10 U.S. Coast Guard model is perfect. Easy to mount, it is intended for people who have never built miniature boats .
● The BB472 Mary Ann is designed for advanced beginners.
● The BB398 Friese Tjalk model can be an interesting challenge for those who have already gained enough experience in this field. It is designed for experienced people.
● For the expert, the three-masted warship BB467 Norske Love or the tug BB478 Smit Rotterdam are excellent choices. These are imposing models offering many construction challenges to their owners. Technicality and dexterity are required to set up all the parts.
Laura - Your R/C Model Specialist
Passionate about R/C model and beautiful mechanics, Laura shares her passion with you and accompanies you in your 1001 Hobbies customer journey, to guarantee you maximum fun and performance during your next R/C outings!
You might also like
Discover other products
From the same category
Discover other products