- New item
GUNNER Truggy 6S remote control car kit version RC truck
Price with 1001prime card
893.60 USDMore info
Return within 30 days after your purchase
A team of passionate people advises you by phone and chat
Data sheet GUNNER Truggy 6S remote control car kit version
|Type of product||RC truggy|
GUNNER Truggy 6S 1/8 version kit p>
The all-new GUNNER Truggy 6S is a radio-controlled vehicle with 1/8 scale high performance and ultra durable to allow you to push the extremes.
Fully to assemble
You can friendly use it as your electric GUNNER Buggy or use it r to practice Bash and push your limits.
RC Bashing consists of driving your radio-controlled car at full speed without following any rules, making the highest jumps, even rolling over.
Racing involves a professional track or designated area, rules, regulations and intentions.
You don't drive an RC car just for fun, but more for winning.
To be as efficient, the GUNNER Truggy 6S has been completely modified from the Buggy of the same name.< /span>
This 1/8 brushless Truggy features a 4-wheel drive system with three reinforced differentials that precisely distribute the strong power to each of the four wheels.
A central red anodized aluminum reinforcement bar reinforces the resistance of the chassis to all the tests you will make it endure.
This new chassis is fitted with all high quality ball bearings.
The new front stub axles which are equipped with a ball joint system, the Big hydraulic shock absorbers Bore, the front and rear shock mounts and many parts distributed over the chassis are made of red anodized aluminum.
The shock absorbers have rubber bellows to protect them from dust and give them maximum and long-lasting use without seizing. They have 3 different anchor holes on the shock mounts, innovative upper guards.
The undercarriage geometry is fully adjustable and front and rear anti-roll bars are present on the chassis.
The new anodized aluminum motor mount has been designed to allow you to remove and change the motor pinion in one record time as if you were in the pits of an R/C competition.
The wide front suspension arms very resistant have enough flexibility to absorb shocks.
Receiver compartment is dust and splash proof.
The engine crowns and pinion are made of hardened steel.
A new "BAT" spoiler and a sublime painted and decorated aerodynamic body with roof protections will look great on the tracks you will take to impress your friends.
High grip rubber tires will ensure maximum vehicle traction on all terrains surface types like, asphalt, grass, dirt.
- 49 Tooth spur gear with 14 tooth heavy duty hardened steel motor pinion
- Drive system with hardened steel gimbals
- 17mm red anodized aluminum wheel hexes
- Anodized Aluminum Akerman Bar
- Quick and easy access to the transmission for adjustment or maintenance thanks to a new, thoughtful engine mount < li class="p1" style="line-height:normal;font-family:Helvetica;">Tiran high strength adjustable ts
- Front Anti-Roll Bar System and rear
- F/R shock mounts from 5mm red anodized aluminum
- Chassis side guards reinforced nylon composite for bodywork protection
- Pare -highly resistant composite front and rear shocks
- Reinforcements high strength composite front and rear chassis
- Spoiler "BAT" type and its reinforced support with high dynamic force< /li>
- Top quality BTR hardware
- Pre-painted body included < li class="p1" style="line-height:normal;font-family:Helvetica;">Rims and tires included
- A 2-way radio control: we recommend the MHD3S reference Z01003
- A minimum 15kg steering servo: We recommend the PROTRONIK S04378840 servo< /span>
- A 150A Brushless Controller : We recommend the HOBBYWING Z63T336093
Mhdpro: Specialties and Models
MHDPRO is a French brand specialized in RC modeling. It offers RC vehicles, including cars, planes, airmen and drones.
MHDPRO: the model specialist
Who is the manufacturer MHDPRO?
MHDPRO is a French brand of RC modeling distributed by Scientific-MHD (1955). It markets a range of radio controlled vehicles, static boats, rc aircraft and airmen, ranging from scale 1/8 to 1/18.
These models are offered with an electric or thermal motor according to preferences. Apart from RC vehicles, the manufacturer also offers a range of accessories and spare parts to enhance the radio controlled driving experience.
What are the specialties of the manufacturer MHDPRO?
Specialist in RC modeling, the manufacturer MHDPRO brings together a variety of scale models in its catalog. Find among others the following types of vehicles:
● The RC buggy: Available at scale 1/8 or 1/10 depending on the model, these RC buggys are recommended for off-road leisure driving. They usually equip themselves with a Brushless MHDPRO motor.
● The RC mini-car: This is a series of small cars with an inimitable and ultra-fun look, ideal for children or collectors. These MHDPRO 1/8 are available in several bodies.
● The RC crawler : This crossing vehicle rides on extreme tracks and offers an autonomy of up to 30 minutes.
● The RC drone: MHDPRO's radio-controlled quadcopter allows you to fly over the landscapes while recording beautiful shots. Ready to use, the RC MHDFLY drones are equipped with a micro camera under their belly, a radio controller compatible with the frequency 2.4 GHz as well as a reception and propulsion element. They are powered by an electric motor and can be used outdoors without wind or indoors.
What are the models of MHDPRO and their specificities?
The MHDPRO catalog includes a variety of models each with their own specificities. Among the specialties of the brand is a series of buggy models on the scale of 1/8 to 1/10.
THE RC Buggys 1/8
Here is a selection of buggy at the scale of 1/8 of the brand :
● MHDPRO Kansas: This is a series of desert buggys. The Kansas Desert car is an off-roader equipped with an electric motor and a 4WD transmission. It is recommended for beginners or lovers of RC modeling. Note that the buggy is available with a Brushed or Brushless motor according to preferences.
● MHDPRO Gunner: This RC buggy is intended for all RC drivers, beginners or experienced. This recreational vehicle is a powerful off-road model. Ready to roll, the model comes fully assembled and decorated. It is powered by a 3.5cc engine with a drawer carburetor and a puller starter.
RC buggys 1/10
From MHDPRO's 1/10 scale RC buggy collection, here is a selection:
● MHDPRO Atom: This leisure buggy is equipped with a Brushless motor and a Li-Po 3000 mAh battery. It is reduced to a scale of 1/10 and is easy to use for novices in RC modeling.
● MHDPRO Flash: The MHDPRO Flash BX is an RTR buggy. It is equipped with an internal combustion engine, 4WD, a 2.4 GHz radio controller and a Li-Po battery included 3.7v 800 mAh.
Laura - Your R/C Model Specialist
Passionate about R/C model and beautiful mechanics, Laura shares her passion with you and accompanies you in your 1001 Hobbies customer journey, to guarantee you maximum fun and performance during your next R/C outings!
You might also like
Discover other products
From the same category
Discover other products
- New item
GUNNER Truggy 6S remote control car kit versionShow more details In stock at our supplier, shipped from our warehouse within 1-2 weeks after your order
GUNNER Truggy 6S remote control car kit version