Wild Pokemon Puzzle for children
Price with our 1001prime program
17.27 USDMore info
Return within 30 days after your purchase
In the USA 🇺🇸, Canada 🇨🇦 and the world 🌎 with UPS
A team of passionate people advises you by phone and chat
1001hobbies premium services
Data sheet Wild Pokemon
|Type of product||Puzzle for children|
|Box size (cm)||34 x 23 x 4|
Reference : -132454
Other tags : 132454 - 132454 - -132454
Puzzle for children
-Box size : 34 cm x 23 cm x 4 cm
Who is the manufacturer Ravensburger?
Ravensburger is a brand known for its games and toys, especially for its puzzles. All about this manufacturer of entertainment products.
The essentials to know about the manufacturer Ravensburger
Who is the manufacturer Ravensburger?
Ravensburger is a German company whose specialty is the design and distribution of toys, books, but also games, such as the famous Ravensburger puzzles. It was founded in 1883 in the city of Ravensburg by bookseller Otto Maier. Ravensburger also owns various brands acquired or created, such as Carlit, FX Schmid or Alea. In France, the company has taken over part of the activities of the Nathan Games.
What is the history of the manufacturer Ravensburger?
Here is the history of the Ravensburger company:
● 1883: publishing books.
● 1884: the release of the first Ravensburger game "Around the World".
● Until 1900, the company focused on the sale of jigs and patterns for manual work and sewing, but also on the marketing of card and board games, as well as children's storybooks and quizes.
● To 1900, it diversified by offering introductory books to DIY and manual work, and picture books.
● It was also in 1900 that the Ravensburger Spiele trademark was registered.
● Until 1950, the company remained mainly active in publishing. Ravensburger board games, on the other hand, were only a complement.
● Entretemps, its offer is complemented by books for young people, as well as books specializing in leisure, art and architecture.
● 1959: release of "Memory Ravensburger", one of the manufacturer's best-known games, since it has sold more than 50 million copies.
● 1998: Ravensburger acquires the Nathan Games.
● 2015: Ravensburger acquires the Swedish games Brio.
What are the most sought-after Ravensburger products?
By the most sought-after Ravensburger products, you can for example find the games :
● Ravensburger Gravitrax ;
● Labyrinthe Ravensburger;
● Ravensburger tiptoi ;
● Ravensburger art number or Ravensburger numbered painting;
● Loup-Garou Ravensburger;
● Loto Ravensburger;
● Ramsès Ravensburger;
● ABC Ravensburger;
● Scotland Yard Ravensburger;
● Colorino Ravensburger ;
● Strike Ravensburger;
● Mandala Ravensburger;
● Maman and his little Ravensburger;
● Las Vegas Ravensburger;
● Ravensburger Pottery;
● Man ravensburger'stour;
● Croque Carrot Ravensburger;
● Or again, Ghost Catch Ravensburger.
What about ravensburger puzzles?
In 1891, Ravensburger was already releasing a round puzzle. However, it is with a spherical Ravensburger puzzle called "Puzzleball" that the company is transforming the puzzle industry. Thanks to the latter, she obtained in 2004 the "Toy Innovation Award". It also innovated by producing the largest puzzle ever marketed at the time. The latter is composed of a record number of 18,000 pieces and has been validated by the Guiness Book. Subsequently, on September 29, 2008, Ravensburger made even stronger by covering the central square of Ravensburg with the most huge puzzle ever made, since it has more than a million pieces. The company also produces 3D puzzles.
What are the different sizes available for Ravensburger Puzzles?
The Ravensburger puzzles are actually available in different sizes. Besides, the brand also offers personalized puzzles. So, depending on the number of pieces, here is among other things and about the size of the Ravensburger puzzle mat:
● Puzzle 49 pieces: 22 x 22 cm;
● Puzzle Ravensburger 500 pieces (from 100 to 500 pieces): about 36 x 49 cm;
● Puzzle Ravensburger 1000 pieces: about 50 x 70 cm;
● Puzzle 1500 pieces: 80 x 60 cm;
● Puzzle Ravensburger 2000 pieces: about 98 x 75 cm;
● Puzzle Ravensburger 3000 pieces: about 121 x 80 cm;
● Puzzle Ravensburger 5000 pieces: about 153 x 101 cm.
What are the most sought-after Ravensburger puzzle themes?
Parmi the most sought-after Ravensburger puzzle themes, there is for example the theme "comics and illustration", and in particular the Disney Ravensburger puzzle. You should know that the latter comes in different varieties, ranging from the Ravensburger Disney puzzle of 49 pieces to that of more than 40,000 pieces. Otherwise, there are also the themes:
● Object and decoration;
● Sals wild animals;
● Art, painting and painting;
● Or encore, Cinéma et TV.
On the other hand, the Ravensburger 3D puzzle also appeals to a lot of people. Among the types of puzzle of the brand, you can find the 3D Puzzles:
● Eiffel Tower;
● Notre-Dame de Paris;
● Big Ben Pbz or Night Edit;
● Porsche GT3 Cup;
● Defeity Night Statute;
● Or again, the Tower of Pisa Night, etc.
It should be noted that 3D puzzles can sometimes be more complicated to do than conventional puzzles.
Pop culture universe
Cyril - Your Pop culture specialist
Cyril is a collector and a fan of imaginary cultures. He shares his passion with you and accompanies you in your 1001 Hobbies customer journey, presenting you with the essential action figures and guiding you in building your collection!
You might also like
Discover other products
- Last items
- On sale!
- On sale!
Wild PokemonShow more details Shipped from our warehouse within 1 week after your order