- On sale!
- On sale
BLUENOSE Model kit
More than 150,000 products for your hobbies, including more than 15,000 in stock and shipped the same day
A team of passionate people, who created more than 150 tutorials and videos and advise you by phone and chat
In the USA 🇺🇸, Canada 🇨🇦 and the world 🌎 with UPS
Return within 30 days after your purchase
-4% discount on your orders with the 1001prime cardMore info
Data sheet BLUENOSE
|Type of product||Ship model kit|
|Assembly||to be assembled and painted|
|Paint and glue||To be bought separately|
|Box size (cm)||77 x 32 x 8|
|In our catalogue since||2013|
Ship model BLUENOSE
He often discussed the Bluenose in the history of the merchant marine and navy sails.
It was launched in Nova Scotia in 1921.
Was originally planned as a fishing vessel to operate in licensed New Foundland areas.But his qualities of speed was swift and he won all the classic races on the east coast of America.
The fishing vessel became the fastest yachts.
His glorious career ended in 1946 on a reef near Tahiti.
Its ever increasing popularity allowed to gather enough funds to make an exact copy in 1964, the Bluenose II.The box shows the model of the Bluenose I.
Construction wood, for couples and smooth.
All wooden parts laser cut, fittings including brass turned parts.
Length 760 mm
Width 140 mm
Height 670 mm
Paint and glue : To be bought separately
The tools, paints and glue are not provided.
You can see our selection with the essential glues and paints or the full range..
To learn more about size and scale, click here.
Reference : 052576
Other tags : S052576 - S52576 - 52576
Billing: specialties and models
In search of a model of RC boats or ships, the manufacturer Billing offers a multitude of them. Who is he actually? What are its products? Focus.
Who is the manufacturer Billing? In what field does he work?
Who is the manufacturer Billing?
Billing is a manufacturer of mock-ups of wooden boats, rc motor boats and sailboats. The brand is known by most enthusiasts of this discipline.
What makes Billing special?
Billing's story begins with the founder of the same name in the 50s. At first, he just presented a model of a boat in the window of his wife's store. Everything changed in 1958 after his work was recognized outside Denmark. The Billing Boats logo and name appeared that year. During the 60s to 80s, manufacturing methods evolved. The kits have been shaped in such a way that assembly is easier for everyone. Currently, the company is run by the founder's son and continues to produce modern boats and models. The rc boats carry technologies that facilitate navigation and have ABS hulls.
What are billing services?
Billing manufactures and markets models of quality boats, but also radio controlled models such as an RC boat, an rc sailboat, or an electric rc boat. It also offers accessories and tools necessary for assembly. After the purchase, all customers benefit from a full service. It is possible to contact customer services to obtain help with construction. A claim form is available to customers if they are missing parts. It must be sent to the distributor in the locality of the buyer.
What are billing's specialties?
Billing's specialties concern everything related to the manufacture of models of boats, RC boats and motor boats:
● The company manufactures and markets model boats. Anyone can acquire them, regardless of age or gender. Indeed, there are models suitable for novices, advanced, experienced beginners and experts. There are also models made in limited edition for collectors.
● It also offers accessories of all kinds for all those who wish to have a model in their image. Billing presents in its catalog paintings for RC boats, lifelines, lifesaving channels, etc.
● For repairs or constructions, all the necessary fittings and tools are also offered by the brand.
What are Billing's models and their specificities?
As previously stated, Billing models are suitable for all levels. Here are some examples:
● For a beginner, the BB10 U.S. Coast Guard model is perfect. Easy to mount, it is intended for people who have never built miniature boats .
● The BB472 Mary Ann is designed for advanced beginners.
● The BB398 Friese Tjalk model can be an interesting challenge for those who have already gained enough experience in this field. It is designed for experienced people.
● For the expert, the three-masted warship BB467 Norske Love or the tug BB478 Smit Rotterdam are excellent choices. These are imposing models offering many construction challenges to their owners. Technicality and dexterity are required to set up all the parts.
1001HobbiesPack with 6 paints, 3 brushes, glue and cutting pliers
ItaleriBrush Marten N.2 Triangular
HumbrolHumbrol Work Station
MANTUATOOL SET BOAT
MANTUAWHITE GLUE 100 mL
HumbrolSmall tool box
HumbrolA4 cutting mat
HumbrolBox tooling designer
RevellModel-Set Plus Painting accessories
RevellModel-Set Plus Modelling tools
RevellRevell Precision Side Cutter
RevellRevell Precision Cutter
RevellSet of 3 Tweezers
RevellSanding plate files (x5)
ItaleriWarships painting set
Scale modelling universe
John - Your scale model specialist
Experienced modeler and military history enthusiast, John shares his passion with you and accompanies you in your 1001 Hobbies customer journey, to present you the best kits on the market and guide you in the discovery of the different techniques!
You might also like
Discover other products
From the same category
Discover other products
- On sale!
- On sale