Unit MFC -03 Euro Style
More than 150,000 products for your hobbies, including more than 15,000 in stock and shipped the same day
A team of passionate people, who created more than 150 tutorials and videos and advise you by phone and chat
In the USA 🇺🇸, Canada 🇨🇦 and the world 🌎 with UPS
Return within 30 days after your purchase
-4% discount on your orders with the 1001prime cardMore info
Data sheet Unit MFC -03 Euro Style
|Type of product||Accessory|
|Accessories||RC : spare parts|
|In our catalogue since||2014|
rc parts Unit MFC -03 Euro Style
Improved MFC-01 version that includes additional audio features.
The improved multi-function unit MFC-01 Truck RC Tamiya version features
additional sound features.
The engine sounds are those recorded digitally with a six-cylinder in-line real European
• 33 different types of sounds that start and stop the engine, horn, ratio changes, brakes, air discharge etc ...
• Speaker diameter 60mm resin case with a sound of high quality.
• Up to 21 controllable shares at an average a 4-channel transmitter (not supplied).
• High intensity white LEDs, red and yellow with wiring to reproduce all light functions of a real truck.
• Variable speed electronic AV / AR / integrated brake calibrated for use on a truck (realistic low speed changes)
• Three modes of operation.
RC with multi-functions (light and sound effects) active RC with multi-function disabled, Demo ( demonstration of light and sound effects only)
use with a remote control 4-way mechanical trims
Ensemble recommended RC:...
C500501001 reflex 6 channels
Can control the support legs motorized trailer (56505) if installed (optional).
Can not be used with the TLU-01 units (53909) or TLU-02 (53937).
Reference : 56523
Other tags : 56523 - 56523 - 56523
Tamiya: Specialties and Models
Lovers of Plastic Models or RC Cars, the Models Presented by Tamiya are of high quality. Who is this manufacturer in reality? Focus.
Tamiya: What is it?
Who is the Tamiya manufacturer?
Tamiya is a Japanese company established in 1946. Headquartered in Shizuoka, Japan. The manufacture and sale of model construction sets, plastic models, vehicles, boats and radio-controlled aircraft are part of its activities.
What is Tamiya famous for?
Currently, Tamiya has a network of 4 subsidiaries in addition to its many branches spread all over the world. Its development is the result of precision work carried out since its creation. The company has strived to produce quality scale models suitable for all users. Some well-known models like the Tamiya Egress have had a real success with connoisseurs. There are Tamiya RC products designed specifically for kids, mid-level and competitors. The Japanese company even offers heavy trucks and tracked vehicles that are very popular with enthusiasts of this type of equipment.
Where are Tamiya products manufactured?
Tamiya has a state-of-the-art production site in Taiwan. Its models are designed, modeled and manufactured on site. The installation is equipped with several production machines, printers for all packaging, manuals, etc. To run the plant, Tamiya relies on highly qualified personnel. Each team has a specific role: 3D modeling, mold manufacturing, finishing, quality control, etc.
What are tamiya specialties?
Tamiya's specialties include RC cars, plastic models, mounting tools and accessories like the Tamiya Putty.
The Tamiya catalog is very well stocked when it comes to RC cars. There are models intended for use on rc track and off-piste. The proposals are so varied that it is possible to find all types: Buggy rc, Formula 1 rc, CAR RC, Truggy RC, Truck rc, tanks , etc.
Regarding plastic models, the company also offers a wide choice adapted to all tastes. The offers are even more diversified since it manufactures vehicles, but also motorcycles, planes and boats. It is even possible to find plastic ruffles, soldiers and miniature animals.
For accessories, the company offers all the necessary equipment to repair scale models:
● Spare parts;
● Tamiya tt01 Chassis ;
● DIY tools;
What are the Tamiya models and their specifics?
Tamiya logically has many models since it is the leader in its field. However, there are two products that are the pride of the company:
● Tamiya Grasshopper models: These are the company's most iconic radio controlled cars. These are buggys that always make a sensation with enthusiasts. They have a raised chassis for an optimized off-road experience. The Tamiya Grasshopper 2 is a more advanced version of the buggy.
● Tamiya 2CV models: The Japanese company also does in the classic. It offers old models like the 2CV that delight Tamiya France enthusiasts. In addition, there are several types like the 2CV Charleston and 2CV Rally models. These models have flexible suspensions for off-piste driving. The chassis are durable, but the rally version, modified, has a little extra in terms of performance.
TamiyaMercedes Actros 3363 6x4 Gigaspace
TamiyaMB Arocs 3348 6X4 Tipper Truck
TamiyaScania R470 Silver Edition
TamiyaM-B Arocs 4151 8x4 Benne
Laura - Your R/C Model Specialist
Passionate about R/C model and beautiful mechanics, Laura shares her passion with you and accompanies you in your 1001 Hobbies customer journey, to guarantee you maximum fun and performance during your next R/C outings!
You might also like
Discover other products
From the same category
Discover other products