M-B Arocs 4151 8x4 Benne RC Truck
Price with 1001prime card
1329.59 USDMore info
Return within 30 days after your purchase
A team of passionate people advises you by phone and chat
Tamiya RCUnit MFC -03 Euro Style
TamiyaTruck bearing set 8x4
TamiyaRC Trucks Construction Accessories
TamiyaYellow LEDs Long Wiring
Tamiya RCEngine Torque Tuned 33 rpm
1001hobbies premium services
1001Hobbies1001Prime member card : 4% immediate discount on all your orders for 1 year
Data sheet M-B Arocs 4151 8x4 Benne
|Type of product||RC truck|
RC truck M-B Arocs 4151 8x4 Benne
Electric radio controlled truck with tipper.
This model is the first four-axle tipper in the Tamiya RC range.
It reproduces a Mercedes ‐ Benz Arocs 4151.
Behind the extremely detailed cabin, the large body can be controlled from the transmitter thanks to the activation unit 56545 sold separately.
• RC model to assemble 1/14.
Length: 667mm, width: 196mm, height: 268mm.
• Bodywork of the Arocs 4151 reproduced in great detail, with numerous attachments.
• Both front axles are steered by a single servo .
Slightly different axle steering angles as in reality.
• Completely new metal body frame for added strength.
• Body control possible by means of the activation unit 56545 sold separately.
• Powerful Mighty-Tuned 540 motor.
Transmission to both rear axles.
• Three-speed transmission controllable from the transmitter.
• Damping by metal blades and coil springs.
• Pack compartment located above the second axle.
Easy access even when the bucket is loaded.
• Roof light bar can accommodate LEDs (available separately).
• Requires MFC-03 (56523) control unit for light and sound effects .
• Mighty-Tuned Type 540 engine included.
• RC equipment, MFC ‐ 03 control unit, battery pack and charger
Reference : 56366
Other tags : 56366 - 56366 - 56366
Tamiya: Specialties and Models
Tamiya is a Japanese brand founded in 1946. She is involved in the design and marketing of radio-controlled electric vehicles.
All you have to know about Tamiya
Who is the Tamiya manufacturer?
The Tamiya Incorporated brand was founded in 1946. It inherits the name of its founder: Yoshio Tamiya and is based in Shizuoka. The Japanese company specializes in construction sets for RC modeling . It has 4 subsidiaries and 60 branches. Its network extends to Hong Kong, the United States, and Germany.
What are Tamiya's specialties?
15 years ago, the scale model manufacturer set up an ultra-modern production site on an area of 4 hectares in the Philippines. The brand thus has its own production line, from manufacturing to packaging. Tamiya RC has a highly qualified team in the following areas:
● The product development;
● 3D design;
● Mold making;
● The finish;
● Quality control.
The Tamiya catalog offers a combination of models for beginners and professionals, including:
● Plastic models;
● Ads models for educational purposes with batteries and solar energy;
● The acrylic paint model;
● The motorcycle model;
● So-controlled vehicles;
● Adadfly construction games;
● The models of sailing boats;
● A painting for modeling;
● The Tamiya Truck;
● The Tamiya glue;
● The Tamiya Connector;
● Accessories for model makers.
What sets Tamiya apart?
In December 1976, Tamiya debuted in the world of RC modeling with the RA1201 Porsche Turbo RSR kit. To design a realistic model, he invested in a Porsche 911 in order to reproduce it, but in miniature.
The RC models of the brand have a good reputation acquired over the years. In fact, Tamiya fully deserves its title of "World Leader in Quality". Its collection "heavy trucks and tracked cars" has been appreciated by fans of miniature models for two decades.
What are Tamiya models and their specifics?
RC vehicle enthusiasts will appreciate the return of the famous Tamiya grasshopper. More revolutionary than ever, this new model to mount appeals to both beginners and nostalgic for the first version. Indeed, two versions are now marketed, including the grasshopper and the grasshopper II.
These models come complete with the following:
● The engine;
● The drive;
● The propulsion battery;
● The servo;
● The radio controller.
Tamiya also markets other high-quality products:
● The tamiya 2cv ;
● The tamiya tt02;
● The tamiya tt01;
● The tamiya cc01;
● The tamiya putty ;
● The tamiya grasshopper 2 ;
● The Tamiya m05.
To bring more realism to your models, the Tamiya color chart launches :
● The Tamiya panel line: this range accentuates panel lines and other details.
● The tamiya bomb paint match: Specially dedicated to plastic models, it has a wide selection of colors of very good quality.
Laura - Your R/C Model Specialist
Passionate about R/C model and beautiful mechanics, Laura shares her passion with you and accompanies you in your 1001 Hobbies customer journey, to guarantee you maximum fun and performance during your next R/C outings!
You might also like
Discover other products
From the same category
Discover other products