Mini-Z MR03 EVO SP Chassis Set (W-MM) 8500KV
Price with our 1001prime program
345.59 USDMore info
In the USA 🇺🇸, Canada 🇨🇦 and the world 🌎 with UPS
A team of passionate people advises you by phone and chat
1001hobbies premium services
Data sheet Mini-Z MR03 EVO SP Chassis Set (W-MM) 8500KV
|Type of product||RC drift car|
rc drift car Mini-Z MR03 EVO SP Chassis Set (W-MM) 8500KV
New MR-03EVO chassis with separate receiver in 1 unit.
By purchasing and installing an optional receiver according to the applied transmitter, you can use Kyosho transmitters (KT-18 / EX-6 / EX-6R / KT-531P / KT-432PT), KO Propo (EX-2 / EX-RR) and Futaba transmitters (T7PX / T7XC / T4PM).
In addition, by installing a new CPU that controls only the servo function, it improves the internal feedback of the positioning control which is 11.2 times faster than the existing VE PRO models.
The newly developed control program provides the best steering feel in the history of the MINI-Z.
The ESC also improves response speed by up to 100 times faster than existing VE PRO models.
The included KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE XSPEED 85 (8500KV) brushless motor features a one-piece aluminum housing that provides efficient heat dissipation for superior cooling.
Unlike previous chassis sets, you can switch to carbon motor mode via the I.C.S.
Manager to install an optional carbon motor.
The I.C.S Manager also allows for more precise tuning.
The MR-03EVO's new advanced performance features take the MINI-Z racing experience to the next level!
The SP edition comes with nickel-plated hex screws and an oil damper (MZW432) as standard.
In addition, the ball diff is specially finished with red anodizing.
In addition, new upper arms with different caster angles (1 deg./2 deg./3 deg.) are included allowing for a wider adjustment range.
- First MINI-Z MR-03 chassis kit that adopts the separate design of ESC and receiver.
- Includes the new KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE XSPEED 85 (8500KV) brushless motor.
- The I.C.S.
manager provides detailed adjustment of steering and throttle parameters, as well as switching between brushless and carbon modes.
- Powered by independent processors for the ESC and receiver, the increased internal processing speed contributes to steering and throttle control accuracy.
- Equipped with ball bearings and a set of red anodized ball diffusers.
- Newly designed separate receiver cover and front upper arm support make tread adjustment easy.
- Compatible with optional parts for the MR-03 chassis.
- Included are newly developed front upper arms with caster angles (1 deg., 2 deg.
And 3 deg.)
Reference : .32792B
Other tags : K.32792B - K.32792B - .32792B
RC drift car
RC Model shop
Discover Philippe's tutorials
Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned modeller, Philippe has some professional advice for you. From model selection and settings to maintenance, there's plenty to help you make progress!Watch the tutorials