Dragon Flite 95 PNP RC Boat
More than 150,000 products for your hobbies, including more than 15,000 in stock and shipped the same day
A team of passionate people, who created more than 150 tutorials and videos and advise you by phone and chat
In the USA 🇺🇸, Canada 🇨🇦 and the world 🌎 with UPS
Return within 30 days after your purchase
-4% discount on your orders with the 1001prime cardMore info
Data sheet Dragon Flite 95 PNP
|Type of product||RC boat|
|Assembly||Already assembled, but unequipped|
|Remote control||Not included|
|Box size (cm)||105 x 38 x 13|
|In our catalogue since||2016|
RC Boat Dragon Flite 95 PNP
New Dragon Flite class 95 sailboat launched by JOYSWAY after the huge success of the Dragon Force RG 65.
Based on the same characteristics and innovations of the RG 65 class but with a hull length of 950 mm, this new sailboat will be the first of a new class.
Developed by JOYSWAY with the help of the 2 most famous British experts in the field of radio controlled sailing regattas.
Durable plastic molded shell with reinforcements, innovative hull profile, lightweight carbon keel, racing sail in a new, very durable material.
In sailing condition for the competition, the Dragon Flite 95 should not exceed 2 kilos.
Servo rudder and servo sail winch included and installed.
Dimensions: Length 950 mm, width 125 mm, mast height 1050 mm, total height 1470 mm, total sail area 3736 cm2, mainsail area 2314 cm2, FOC surface 1422 cm2.
Sailing boat ready for competition (or fun).
Transmitter and receiver to be acquired separately.
New available on 15/04/2016.
Length 950 mm
Width 125 mm
Height 1470 mm
Weight 2000 g
Radio type Transmitter not supplied
Reference : 028811
Other tags : Z028811 - Z28811 - 28811
Joysway: Specialties and Models
Joysway is a specialist in naval and aerial modeling. The brand offers a wide range of RC boats, RC sailboats, RC catamarans and RC aircraft.
All you have to know about Joysway
Who is the manufacturer Joysway?
Joysway Hobby is a brand specializing in modeling naval RC and aeromodelling. Present on the market since 2009, it manufactures miniature models, such as RC boats, RCcatamarans, speedboats and RC aircraft. In the catalog of Joysway, we find a large fleetof RC sailboats for all levels. Concretely, the brand builds sailing boats for leisure and for competitions, according to the needs of the buyer.
What sets Joysway apart?
Specialist in reduced boat building, it is common to see Joysway speedboats in international competitions. The brand exclusively uses high-quality electronic components. Their reliability and performance are thus optimal. Joysway markets its scale models at a good value for money. RC vessels sail at speeds of 20 to 80 km/h.
What are the specialties of the manufacturer Joysway?
As mentioned earlier, the Joysway brand is immersed in the field of naval modeling and aerial modeling. It offers a wide choice of remote-controlled boats adult and child as well as modeling parts as needed. RC aircraft can also be found on joysway's catalog. Among his specialties, we distinguish the following series:
● Joysway orion: this rc sailboat series is 95% ready to sail. Assembly is easy. These models are recommended from the age of 14.
● Joysway dragonforce: developed with a racing sail and lines with a sleek design, this series is ideal for a debut in water sports. It adapts to all wind conditions.
● Joysway alpha: powered by a brushless motor, the models in this series are solid and can navigate at high speed.
● Joysway rocket: taking over the brand's V-hulls, Joysway rocket is an easy-to-handle electric boat.
● Joysway Bullet: this series brings together high-performance and fast electric models.
What are joysway models and their specifics?
Each Joysway model has its specificity. If you want to acquire one, we invite you to discover our selection of the moment:
● Joysway dragonforce 65 V6: ready for navigation, this recreational RC sailboat benefits from a sail developed for racing. It is available with a transceiver or without radio equipment.
● Joysway dragonfly V2: ready to fly, this RC plane can take off on all surfaces: on water, on grass, on ice, on land and even when you launch by hand. It is also the first model to have this capability. Maneuverable, it is suitable for amateur drivers.
● Joysway super mono x: powered by a brushless motor, this RC boat adapts to water sports competitions. It can sail up to a speed of 45 km/h. This model is already pre-assembled and suitable for beginners in naval modeling.
Laura - Your R/C Model Specialist
Passionate about R/C model and beautiful mechanics, Laura shares her passion with you and accompanies you in your 1001 Hobbies customer journey, to guarantee you maximum fun and performance during your next R/C outings!
You might also like
Discover other products
From the same category
Discover other products