More than 150,000 products for your hobbies, including more than 15,000 in stock and shipped the same day
A team of passionate people, who created more than 150 tutorials and videos and advise you by phone and chat
In the USA 🇺🇸, Canada 🇨🇦 and the world 🌎 with UPS
Return within 30 days after your purchase
-4% discount on your orders with the 1001prime cardMore info
Data sheet FUTABA 10PX-R404SBS
|Type of product||RC remote control|
|In our catalogue since||2021|
The F-4G system allows the use of up to 10 channels and all telemetry unlike the T-FHSS SR.
This transmitter is also the lightest in the range with a perfect balance to meet the expectations of the most demanding competitors.
- Lightest design in its class and perfect balance
- New F-4G high speed response system installed
- New tuning and curve functions.
- Support up to 10 lanes
- Wide angle color LCD display
- Can be used as a game controller by adopting an external USB output terminal
- Paddle shift lever switch + bottom switch + 3-position switch
- Modification possible for left-handers
< BR> T10PX functions:
* Color touch screen: The T10PX LCD screen is equipped with 4.3 inch HVGA color backlit LCD touchscreen. The screen is transflective, which allows for both indoor and outdoor visibility.
* F-4G and Telemetry System: The 10PX is equipped with an F-4G system which allows telemetry with faster response than the T-FHSS SR system.
* SR mode (super response): Equipped with SR mode for use with servos compatible with this super fast mode.
* 10 channels can be operated using the S.BUS2 system .
* T-FHSS MINIZ system: by configuring the receiver in mini Z mode, you can also use the Kyosho Mini - Z Evo RA-42 dedicated receiver.
* Software update: The software can be upgraded up to date by microSD card. Model data can also be saved to a microSD card. In addition, telemetry log data can be saved.
* Model memory for 40 models: Model names up to 15 letters, numbers and symbols. A model memory with different configurations can be created using the model copy function.
* Paddle switch + bottom switch + 3 position switch: a paddle switch near the steering wheel, a 3 position switch on the handle and a lower switch at the bottom are equipped to support multiple channels and functions.
* Brake mixing for large scale cars. The mixing of front and rear wheel brakes of 1/5 and other large cars can be set independently.
* Steering mixer for smooth turns thanks to independent adjustment of left and right steering servos.
* 4WS mixer for tracks and other 4WS types. This function can be used with tracks and other 4 wheel steering type vehicles. The double variators for the tracks, front and rear are controlled independently.
* Mixing gyroscopes The sensitivity of Futaba gyroscopes can be adjusted from the T10PX.
* CPS Mixing: LED lighting and flicker control using our CPS-1 power switch can be adapted to steer and throttle by switch only.
* Servo S.BUS: special function that allows the parameters of the S.BUS servo to be adjusted. * MC-Link: dedicated function that allows adjustment of the content of the Link software that enables Futaba speed controller (ESC), MC960CR, MC950CR, MC850C, MC851C, MC602C, MC402CR, etc.
* Accelerator speed: One operation Sudden release on a slippery surface will only spin the tires and the model will not accelerate smoothly. By adjusting the throttle speed function, the operation can be carried out smoothly and easily. It also suppresses the excessive consumption of the battery.
* Steering speed: When you feel that the steering servo is too fast, etc., the operating speed of the servo can be adjusted. * Telemetry warning LED: When the telemetry function is disabled to confirm that the telemetry function is not working.
* Dial selection: This function assigns functions to the dials. The amount of steps and the direction of operation can also be adjusted. The positioning of the trim at each model call is unnecessary because all are digital.
* Inter selection function: function for assigning functions to switches. The direction of operation can also be adjusted.
* Steering wheel and trigger position changeable: The steering wheel position can be shifted using an APA steering wheel position offset adapter also the steering wheel angle can be shifted.
The throttle trigger position can be moved forward and backward.
The transmitter can be changed for left-handed steering.
* USB port: The transmitter can be used as a game controller by connecting it to a computer with a USB cable. (Some games cannot be used.)
- Flying transmitter
- 10 channels (F-4G)
- 7 channels (SFHSS system)
- 4 channels (TFHSS-SR, T-FHSS systems)
-Transmission frequencies 2.4 GHz band
- RF transmission power: 100 mW EIRP
- Futaba F-4G / T-FHSS SR / T-FHSS / MINI-Z T-FHSS / S-FHSS
- Dual diversity transmitter antenna
- 4.3 inch color backlit TFT liquid crystal touchscreen
* ATTENTION The contents of the set may change.
- T10PX transmitter
- R404SBS-E receiver (special electric) or R404SBS (thermal vehicles)
- Dry battery holder
- Two size flywheel offset adapter (APA)
- APA mounting screws (spare screws are also included)
- 32 degree flywheel adapter
- Spacer steering wheel angle 5 degrees
- Large diameter steering wheel
- Trigger (Lx1 / Rx1)
- Rubber grip x1
- Screen protector
- Hexagonal wrench e
- Quick guide
List of different programs (not complete!)
|-Dual rate Direction / throttle / brake||-Steering speed (2 directions)||- Throttle speed (2 points)|
|-Curve direction 21 points||-Curve throttle 21 points||-Curve brake 21 points < tr>||-Fail Safe (all channels)||-EPA (end stop)||-Sub Trim|
|-Inversion||-Trim||- Gas mode ( 50: 50,60: 40,70: 30,100: 00)|
|-ABS (return, delay ...)||- Traction control||- Idle up|
|-Brake neutral||-Acceleration||- Quick start|
|-Motor shutdown||- Auxiliary channels (3-10)||- 4WDS mixing|
|-Double drive mixing||-Brake mixing||-Outboard motor "Tilt" mixing|
|-Gyroscope mixing||- CPS mixing||- Free mixing: 5|
|-Telemetry||- Mixing tank (tracks)||- Chrono 3 types (max 80 laps)|
- Battery emission several choices, Nimh, Life, L iPo (see options tab)
- TX charger (depends on the chosen battery, see options tab)
T-FHSS SR (Quick response):
This reference is also named : -
Futaba: Specialties and Models
It is not uncommon to hear about Futaba when it comes to buying a radio controller. What for? Who is Futaba? What are its products? Focus.
What is Futaba actually?
Who is the manufacturer Futaba
Futaba is a Japanese company specializing in the manufacture and sale of industrial electronic components for recreational use. It was built in 1948, and continues to be talked about in the radio controller, RC car and servo market among others.
How did Futaba develop?
Futaba has become a nearly $1 billion successful company. It is even considered the world leader in its field. Its history began in 1948. It specializes in the manufacture and marketing of vacuum tubes for receivers and display modules. Since then, it has developed its product lines by offering industrial components, machinery, radio controls and tools. Among the Products of Futaba offered on the market, it is possible to mention the Servo Futaba s3003, futaba 16sz, futaba persona 5, futaba 4pls, futaba t8j, futaba s3003, etc. The richness of the Futaba catalog has partly made its reputation in addition to the quality of its products.
Which product has contributed to its success?
It is true that Futaba has always manufactured electronic components. Most of them sell very well. However, there is a specific area where Japanese society has been the most talked about. Indeed, it is the radio controls of aeromodelling and naval modeling that have allowed it to become the world leader in its sector. Besides, many RC cars drivers swear by this brand.
What are the specialties and models of the manufacturer Futaba?
The products offered by Futaba can be grouped into three categories:
● In the category of electronic components, the Japanese company offers OLED solutions, VFD modules and display such as the touch screen. All of these components provide enhanced visibility into display modes.
● In the field of machinery and tools, the Japanese company offers components for press die sets and mold bases. All kinds of precision plates, application plates and equipment for automation are also manufactured in its factories.
● In the category of electronic systems, Futaba offers industrial radio control equipment and RC radio for leisure. These are numerous: futaba 4pl, futaba t6k, futaba 3pv, futaba 4pv, futaba 14sg, futaba t14sg, futaba t16sz, futaba t10j, etc.
Note, the products of the manufacturer Futaba are not to be confused with the futaba channel, futaba yoshioka, futaba mika, futaba anzu, futaba sakura which are part of the Japanese culture. Among other things, the Yoshioka Futaba is a manga. Those of the Japanese company concern only electronic components and futaba rc. Its products are entirely manufactured in its factories. The Japanese company manufactures itself all the components necessary for their production. Manufacturing is done in various places like Japan, USA, Taiwan, Hong Kong, etc.
Laura - Your R/C Model Specialist
Passionate about R/C model and beautiful mechanics, Laura shares her passion with you and accompanies you in your 1001 Hobbies customer journey, to guarantee you maximum fun and performance during your next R/C outings!
You might also like
Discover other products
From the same category
Discover other products