7XC R334SBSZ 2.4GHZ
More than 150,000 products for your hobbies, including more than 15,000 in stock and shipped the same day
A team of passionate people, who created more than 150 tutorials and videos and advise you by phone and chat
In the USA 🇺🇸, Canada 🇨🇦 and the world 🌎 with UPS
Return within 30 days after your purchase
-4% discount on your orders with the 1001prime cardMore info
Data sheet 7XC R334SBSZ 2.4GHZ
|Type of product||RC remote control|
|In our catalogue since||2020|
radiocontrol 7XC R334SBSZ 2.4GHZ
New Futaba 7-channel stick radio control with a new T-FHSS SR protocol (super fast!) associated with a new R334SBS receiver.
CHARACTERISTICS AND CONTENT:
- Protocol T-FHSS SR, T-FHSS, S-FHSS, FASST.
- 4.3 Touch screen with backlight.
- Memory: 40 models
- 5 Mixes
- S-BUS servo adjustment editor
- Settings: Limit switch, inversions, sub-trim, ABS, brake mix ....
- 4WS mix
- Brake mix < BR> - Gyroscope mixing
- Direction mixing
- Inters assignment
- Stopwatch: low, high, full, rev counter.
- Copy of model
- SD card slot
- Setting software update
- Audio headset socket (voice messages)
- 7XC transmitter
- R334SB receiver
- Inter on off
Options not supplied:
- Nimh, Lipo, Life battery - charger
R304SB < br> R304SBE
T-FHSS SR (Quick response):
Reference : 01000046
Other tags : 01000046 - 146 - 146
Futaba: Specialties and Models
It is not uncommon to hear about Futaba when it comes to buying a radio controller. What for? Who is Futaba? What are its products? Focus.
What is Futaba actually?
Who is the manufacturer Futaba
Futaba is a Japanese company specializing in the manufacture and sale of industrial electronic components for recreational use. It was built in 1948, and continues to be talked about in the radio controller, RC car and servo market among others.
How did Futaba develop?
Futaba has become a nearly $1 billion successful company. It is even considered the world leader in its field. Its history began in 1948. It specializes in the manufacture and marketing of vacuum tubes for receivers and display modules. Since then, it has developed its product lines by offering industrial components, machinery, radio controls and tools. Among the Products of Futaba offered on the market, it is possible to mention the Servo Futaba s3003, futaba 16sz, futaba persona 5, futaba 4pls, futaba t8j, futaba s3003, etc. The richness of the Futaba catalog has partly made its reputation in addition to the quality of its products.
Which product has contributed to its success?
It is true that Futaba has always manufactured electronic components. Most of them sell very well. However, there is a specific area where Japanese society has been the most talked about. Indeed, it is the radio controls of aeromodelling and naval modeling that have allowed it to become the world leader in its sector. Besides, many RC cars drivers swear by this brand.
What are the specialties and models of the manufacturer Futaba?
The products offered by Futaba can be grouped into three categories:
● In the category of electronic components, the Japanese company offers OLED solutions, VFD modules and display such as the touch screen. All of these components provide enhanced visibility into display modes.
● In the field of machinery and tools, the Japanese company offers components for press die sets and mold bases. All kinds of precision plates, application plates and equipment for automation are also manufactured in its factories.
● In the category of electronic systems, Futaba offers industrial radio control equipment and RC radio for leisure. These are numerous: futaba 4pl, futaba t6k, futaba 3pv, futaba 4pv, futaba 14sg, futaba t14sg, futaba t16sz, futaba t10j, etc.
Note, the products of the manufacturer Futaba are not to be confused with the futaba channel, futaba yoshioka, futaba mika, futaba anzu, futaba sakura which are part of the Japanese culture. Among other things, the Yoshioka Futaba is a manga. Those of the Japanese company concern only electronic components and futaba rc. Its products are entirely manufactured in its factories. The Japanese company manufactures itself all the components necessary for their production. Manufacturing is done in various places like Japan, USA, Taiwan, Hong Kong, etc.
Laura - Your R/C Model Specialist
Passionate about R/C model and beautiful mechanics, Laura shares her passion with you and accompanies you in your 1001 Hobbies customer journey, to guarantee you maximum fun and performance during your next R/C outings!
You might also like
Discover other products
From the same category
Discover other products