Burnt umber pigment
Price with 1001prime card
7.67 USDMore info
Return within 30 days after your purchase
A team of passionate people advises you by phone and chat
1001hobbies premium services
1001Hobbies1001Prime member card : 4% immediate discount on all your orders for 1 year
Data sheet BURNT UMBER PIGMENT
|Type of product||Supplies for scale models|
Reference : 143
This reference is also named : AK-143 - AK-143 - AK143 - AK143 - AK143 - AK143 - 143
Everything you need to know about AK Interactive
The famous paint brand AK Interactive offers a wide range of high-quality products and several modeling tools.
What products does AK Interactive offer?
Who is the paint manufacturer AK Interactive?
One of the most famous paint brands in the world, AK Interactive, is located in Spain. The company is founded by modellers to meet the needs of modellers. It focuses on innovation and continuously offers a range of:
- Aging products;
What are AK Interactive products?
AK Interactive paints simplify the task of modellers. The brand offers:
- Acrylic paintings;
- Enamel-based effects;
- Real Colors
- Weathering Pencils;
- Dioramas products;
In addition, it provides the public with tutorials and demonstrations to accompany the modeling community. Thanks to the shared tips, everyone can benefit from the new modeling techniques.
What other AK Interactive equipment are?
In order to help modellers succeed in their models, the brand offers other modeling tools such as:
- Spare parts;
- Ak Interactive paint color chart;
- Paint gun;
- AK Interactive paint swatches;
- Rotary bases;
- Cleaning products;
- Masks and ribbons;
- Model glues;
Table of equivalence of paintings for AK Interactive model
AK Interactive products are for everyone. Apart from their quality, the paintings for models adapt to all levels. To paint a model, knowing the equivalence is often necessary. Online, the AK Interactive correlation table can be downloaded free of charge.
Before painting your model, you can take a look at it to identify the right shades. Thus, you will not go wrong about the products and equipment to use. The brand offers several conversion tables. For example, the equivalence tables for third-generation acrylics exist in three versions:
- ENG & ESP ;
- AK Vallejo
- MENG AK.
Other paint accompaniment supports for model are also available. It is possible to quote:
- True colors RLM 02 AND 66;
- THE COLORS REALES RLM 02 AND 66;
- The actual colors.
How to dilute AK Interactive paint?
Online, you will easily discover dilution products for AK Interactive Paint. To dilute your paint, follow the directions on the vials if you are a beginner. Professionals already know the ideal diluent rate to obtain a good shade and to promote drying.
Note that it is important to use a thinner adapted to the type of paint chosen:
- For Real Colors AK Interactive, use RC 702, a high-compatibility diluent provided by the brand. It also adapts with other products like Prince August paint.
- For airbrush paint, choose the non-toxic, low-odour acrylic stripper and thinner AK 712. It allows you to create a perfect consistency. It is also compatible with other acrylic paint brands.
- For metal paints, the use of the Xtreme Metal range is recommended. Developed with high quality pigments, this thinner also makes it possible to clean metal objects. Xtrem Metal: Resists masking; Has a high covering power & Dries quickly.
You might also like
Discover other products
From the same category
Discover other products