Mini Crawler beam set
Price with 1001prime card
10.40 USDMore info
Return within 30 days after your purchase
A team of passionate people advises you by phone and chat
1001hobbies premium services
1001Hobbies1001Prime member card : 4% immediate discount on all your orders for 1 year
Data sheet Mini Crawler beam set
|Type of product||Accessory|
|Accessories||RC : spare parts|
rc parts Mini Crawler beam set
Set of 1/14 Mini Crawler spars
Scale : 1:16
The scale 1:16 is used for large figurines, but also for model cars and armored vehicles.
A 1:16 scale model will be 16 times smaller than the original.
For example, a car whose actual length is 4m will be 10 inches / 25 cm long in the 1:16 scale (400/16 = 25).
The figurines in the scale 1:16 are about 5 inches / 12cm high.
Reference : 84115
Other tags : - 84115
Mhdpro: Specialties and Models
MHDPRO is a French brand specialized in RC modeling. It offers RC vehicles, including cars, planes, airmen and drones.
MHDPRO: the model specialist
Who is the manufacturer MHDPRO?
MHDPRO is a French brand of RC modeling distributed by Scientific-MHD (1955). It markets a range of radio controlled vehicles, static boats, rc aircraft and airmen, ranging from scale 1/8 to 1/18.
These models are offered with an electric or thermal motor according to preferences. Apart from RC vehicles, the manufacturer also offers a range of accessories and spare parts to enhance the radio controlled driving experience.
What are the specialties of the manufacturer MHDPRO?
Specialist in RC modeling, the manufacturer MHDPRO brings together a variety of scale models in its catalog. Find among others the following types of vehicles:
● The RC buggy: Available at scale 1/8 or 1/10 depending on the model, these RC buggys are recommended for off-road leisure driving. They usually equip themselves with a Brushless MHDPRO motor.
● The RC mini-car: This is a series of small cars with an inimitable and ultra-fun look, ideal for children or collectors. These MHDPRO 1/8 are available in several bodies.
● The RC crawler : This crossing vehicle rides on extreme tracks and offers an autonomy of up to 30 minutes.
● The RC drone: MHDPRO's radio-controlled quadcopter allows you to fly over the landscapes while recording beautiful shots. Ready to use, the RC MHDFLY drones are equipped with a micro camera under their belly, a radio controller compatible with the frequency 2.4 GHz as well as a reception and propulsion element. They are powered by an electric motor and can be used outdoors without wind or indoors.
What are the models of MHDPRO and their specificities?
The MHDPRO catalog includes a variety of models each with their own specificities. Among the specialties of the brand is a series of buggy models on the scale of 1/8 to 1/10.
THE RC Buggys 1/8
Here is a selection of buggy at the scale of 1/8 of the brand :
● MHDPRO Kansas: This is a series of desert buggys. The Kansas Desert car is an off-roader equipped with an electric motor and a 4WD transmission. It is recommended for beginners or lovers of RC modeling. Note that the buggy is available with a Brushed or Brushless motor according to preferences.
● MHDPRO Gunner: This RC buggy is intended for all RC drivers, beginners or experienced. This recreational vehicle is a powerful off-road model. Ready to roll, the model comes fully assembled and decorated. It is powered by a 3.5cc engine with a drawer carburetor and a puller starter.
RC buggys 1/10
From MHDPRO's 1/10 scale RC buggy collection, here is a selection:
● MHDPRO Atom: This leisure buggy is equipped with a Brushless motor and a Li-Po 3000 mAh battery. It is reduced to a scale of 1/10 and is easy to use for novices in RC modeling.
● MHDPRO Flash: The MHDPRO Flash BX is an RTR buggy. It is equipped with an internal combustion engine, 4WD, a 2.4 GHz radio controller and a Li-Po battery included 3.7v 800 mAh.
You might also like
Discover other products
From the same category
Discover other products