Cyclic Guide Plateau
Price with 1001prime card
8.00 USDMore info
Return within 30 days after your purchase
A team of passionate people advises you by phone and chat
1001hobbies premium services
1001Hobbies1001Prime member card : 4% immediate discount on all your orders for 1 year
Data sheet Cyclic Guide Plateau
|Type of product||Accessory|
|Accessories||RC : spare parts|
rc parts Cyclic Guide Plateau
Reference : 68003975
Other tags : Z68003975 - Z683975 - 683975
E-sky: Specialties and Models
The E-sky brand develops on its behalf a wide range of radio controlled scale models.
All you need to know about the E-sky brand
Who is the manufacturer E-sky?
E-sky is a brand distributed by the giant Scientific-MHD. Founded in 1972, Scientific-MHD is a company that specializes in the distribution of miniature aircraft models of the largest brands. E-sky,specialist in RC modeling manufactures radio remote controls, rc motors, remotely piloted models of all types, including:
● Lor trucks;
● B helicopters;
● Als electric motors;
● Petrol engines.
The products in the E-sky catalog are on sale in nearly 100 countries around the world.
What are the specialties of the manufacturer E-sky?
E-sky offers model helicopters and RC accessories. In its catalog, we find a series of coaxial electric micro-helicopters. This range is suitable for modeling enthusiasts who wish to learn about the pleasure of flying. Refined lines, performance and ease of control are the assets that allow you to learn perfectly.
E-sky also has spare parts for Chinook, Hunter and DTS helicopters including:
● Detached parts for e-sky hunter;
● Detached parts for e-sky chinook;
● Detached parts for e-sky DTS.
What are the spare parts models of E-sky?
The brand offers rc tool andRC accessory kitsfor all rc helicopter models:
● Training crosses;
● A fuselage with lights;
● A Hunter fuselage;
● A cell;
● A linkage;
● Ss float skates for helicopters;
● A control units;
● A whole of the main frame;
● A white or black llama train;
● A Hunter integral fuselage;
● A cyclic tray;
● Pers bearings;
● A 4-in-1 module in 2.4ghz;
● A set B driveshaft;
● A 4 controller in 1 2.4ghz;
● An e-sky charger;
● Sding skates;
● A drum socket;
● S bright LED Hunter;
● An e-sky receiver ek2-0420;
● A tail boom;
● A batch of screws;
● Ancouple motors;
What are the models of E-sky and their specificities?
The new e-sky dts 700 and esky dts 450 helicopters benefit from the latest state-of-the-art technology. Other recent models also enter the list:
● The e-sky etb41 model: featuring a 2.4GHZ + RX 6-way radio and receiver assembly, this model has six channels, a charging port and an FSK modulation type. E-sky ETB41 2.4 ghz has an LED load indicator.
● The e-sky helicopter model dts 700: with state-of-the-art equipment. This model comes with the new scalable radio controller of E-sky, but also with a "Setting Module" to be able to have all the settings on a programmable radio in the memory of the transmitter. This range is perfect for a beginner modeller. The model has a cable and a 3-axis gyroscope coupled with a new FBL rotor head to perform 3D acrobatics with agility.
You might also like
Discover other products