Airplane model kit (to be assembled and painted)
Scale : 1:48
Aircraft model F-4B Phantom II
A legendary aircraft will soon make its entry into the 1/48 Tamiya Aircraft Series: the McDonnell F-4 Phantom II and more precisely the version embarked on the F-4B aircraft carrier, the first used by the US Navy, which distinguished itself during the Vietnam War.
● Model to assemble scale 1/48. Length: 370mm, height: 104mm, wingspan: 244mm.
● Shapes and dimensions precisely reproduced thanks to research carried out on the real aircraft.
● Clever decomposition of the parts allowing a simple and robust assembly whatever either configuration chosen.
● Meticulously detailed two-seater cockpit with pilot miniatures.
● Outer wing sections deployed or folded as desired. ● Mobile stabilizers.
● External loads: additional tanks, Sidewinder and Sparrow missiles.
● Various marking possibilities including the VF-51 during the Vietnam War.
● Color decoration guide < br />
Views of the model under development. This is not the final model.
Scale : 1:48
The 1:48 scale is the queen size scale for model planes. Military models are also available in this scale. A model that is 1:48 scale is 48 times smaller than the real object. For example, a model airplane in the 1:48 scale measures 13 inches / 31.25 cm long if the real object is 15 m (1500 cm).
Type of product : Airplane model kit
To build a plastic model airplane, you'll need a few things :
- a cutter or cutting pliers
- and model glue.
You can also paint the model with brushes(acrylic or enamel).
The model consists of different parts to cut and assemble.
Construction time will vary depending on the number of parts.
An instruction manual is provided for you inside the box.
Paint and glue : To be bought separately
The tools, paints and glue are not provided. You can see our selection with the essential glues and paints or the full range..
To learn more about size and scale, click here.
Reference : 61121
Other tags : 61121 - 61121 - 61121