Beaver electric-rc plane
In the USA 🇺🇸, Canada 🇨🇦 and the world 🌎 with UPS
Return within 30 days after your purchase
-4% discount on your orders with the 1001prime cardMore info
Data sheet Beaver
|Type of product||RC aerobatic airplane|
|Remote control||Not included|
|In our catalogue since||2013|
rc plane Beaver
Semi-scale 3-axis brushless motor.
Version ARF, delivered without radio set (transmitter / receiver) or battery and charger.
With this model, take the controls of a faithful and detailed reproduction of Beaver, mythical device rustic Canadian transport used worldwide Rocky Mountains in the Australian bush!
• 360W brushless motor, controller and 6 servos installed
• Structure EPP, extremely robust and lightweight material
• Faithful reproduction and detail - Decoration realistic
• Functional Shutters • bladed propeller 12x6
• Cone chrome
• Floats included!
• Direction • Depth
• Fins • Plan engine
• Flaps (with mini radio channels 5)
Length: 960mm (1030mm with floats)
Weight: 1275g (1415g with floats)
Wing area: 27.7dm2
Reference : 4599
Other tags : T4599 - T4599 - 4599
T2M: Specialties and Models
With more than 50 years of experience, T2M offers a large fleet of radio controlled vehicles, including buggys, trucks, trains, helicopters.
T2M: a factory house specializing in modeling
Who is the T2M manufacturer?
T2M is the leading French brand in the modeling sector. It produces scale models inspired by real vehicles for children and adults. With more than 50 years of experience, the manufacturer has built a name for itself among RC drivers and enthusiasts.
With the 5000 series, T2M is positioned as the first brand to market a thermal car in RTR in Europe. Apart from miniature replicas of vehicles, the manufacturer also offers spare parts that can improve the performance of your electric cars or thermal cars.
What are the specialties of the manufacturer T2M?
Polyvalente, the T2M brand is not limited only to terrestrial modeling. It also extends to rail, naval and air modeling. Among his main specialties are:
● The RC Buggy for those who wish to drive on different tracks.
● The RC truck for enthusiasts of trailers, seedlings and heavy trucks.
● Formula 1 RC for radio-controlled rally enthusiasts.
● The RC train for fans of locomotive, electric train and other railway vehicles.
● The RC helicopter for aerobatic lovers.
● In the T2M catalog, you will also find other articles related to modeling such as:
● The T2M Mini Joker: This is a quadcopter drone equipped with a removable protective cage. This material is ideal for capturing impressive shots.
● The Pirate crusher T2M: This two-wheel drive truck is particularly water resistant.
What are the models of T2M and their specificities?
The T2M range meets the needs of beginners and the expectations of RC professionals. Each model is ready to be mounted in full. Here are some templates you might like:
The T2M Pirate series includes the brand's high-performance and competitive buggys. It comes in several versions, all on a scale of 1/10:
● T2M Pirate Booster: Electric RC buggy equipped with a 4x4 transmission and a type 390 engine, ideal for off-road modeling.
● T2M Pirate Shooter: Off-road RTR buggy with a 4WD transmission and a type 550 coal engine, capable of driving up to 45km/h.
● T2M Pirate Tracker: RC buggy powered by two 3.7V 1500mh Li-On sticks and a type 390 coal engine, capable of reaching a speed of 35km/h.
● T2M Pirate Sniper: RTR electric buggy powered by a Brushless 3420kv motor and a 2.4 GHz radio controller with a waterproof receiver.
● T2M Pirate Warrior: RC buggy equipped with 2WD and a Brushless 14T Kv2584 engine.
Drone Spyrit T2M
This series includes the manufacturer's RC or four-copter radio controlled drone models. The T2 Spyrit Quadrocoptère RC drone is an electric flying machine capable of transmitting stable video in real time. It is recommended from the age of 14 and is available in version drone T2M spyrit Max 2, drone TM2 spyrit Max FPV and drone T2M Spyrit Max 3.
T2M Serie 5000
The T2M Serie 5000 is an RTR thermal car marketed by the brand. This is the very first model proposed in Europe.
Laura - Your R/C Model Specialist
Passionate about R/C model and beautiful mechanics, Laura shares her passion with you and accompanies you in your 1001 Hobbies customer journey, to guarantee you maximum fun and performance during your next R/C outings!
You might also like
Discover other products
From the same category
Discover other products