- Last items
Caproni Ca.313/314 Vintage Edit. Model kit
1001HobbiesPack with 6 paints, 3 brushes, glue and cutting pliers
ItaleriBrush Marten N.2 Triangular
HumbrolHumbrol Work Station
HumbrolSmall tool box
HumbrolA4 cutting mat
HumbrolBox tooling designer
RevellModel-Set Plus Painting accessories
RevellModel-Set Plus Modelling tools
RevellRevell Precision Side Cutter
RevellRevell Precision Cutter
RevellSet of 3 Tweezers
RevellSanding plate files (x5)
More than 150,000 products for your hobbies, including more than 15,000 in stock and shipped the same day
A team of passionate people, who created more than 150 tutorials and videos and advise you by phone and chat
In the USA 🇺🇸, Canada 🇨🇦 and the world 🌎 with UPS
Return within 30 days after your purchase
-4% discount on your orders with the 1001prime cardMore info
Data sheet Caproni Ca.313/314 Vintage Edit.
|Type of product||Airplane model kit|
|Assembly||to be assembled and painted|
|Paint and glue||To be bought separately|
|In our catalogue since||2022|
“Sixtieth Anniversary Edition” sleeve
Scale : 1:72
The 1:72 scale is ideal for model planes, military models and figurines. This means that the model is 72 times smaller than the actual object. For example, a model 1:72 scale airplane measures8 inches / 20cm in length if the real object measures 14.4 m (1440 cm). The figurines in the 1:72 scale measure about 1 inch / 2.5cm high.
Type of product : Airplane model kit
To build a plastic model airplane, you'll need a few things :
- a cutter or cutting pliers
- and model glue.
You can also paint the model with brushes(acrylic or enamel).
The model consists of different parts to cut and assemble.
Construction time will vary depending on the number of parts.
An instruction manual is provided for you inside the box..
To learn more about size and scale, click here.
Reference : I106
This reference is also named : I106 - I16 - I16
Italeri: Specialties and Models
Italeri is an Italian brand expert in the manufacture of plastic models. She has been practicing since the 1960s.
All you know about the manufacturer Italeri
Who is the manufacturer Italeri?
Italeri is an Italian brand specializing in the manufacture of plastic models or modeling. It was born in the 60s and began its activities with the marketing of military models and aircraft kits. Today, it is expanding its production to other sectors of RC modeling .
What are the specialties of the manufacturer Italeri?
The manufacturer Italeri is a specialist in its field. Aware of the discrepancies between the profiles of the modellers, Italeri offers kits for beginners, special lines and war games. He makes different types of models, namely:
● The car model;
● The aircraft model;
● The helicopter model;
● The train model;
● The ship model;
● The truck model;
● The mirage model.
Apart from the models, Italeri figurines also include his catalog. Added to this are Italeripaintings,including a rich color palette and acrylic sets to customize the objects. Tools and goods are also present among its ancillary items.
What are the models of Italeri and their specificities?
The Italian brand has many models each with their own specificities. We have selected some of them from the Italeri catalogue:
● Italeri Iveco: this is a range of cars, trucks and vans in miniature version. The Iveco Stralis Hi-way Euro 5 is the flagship model of this collection. He even won the title of "International Truck of the Year" in 2013.
● Italeri Fiat 500: this model is intended for urban car lovers. Indeed, it is the miniature reproduction of the famous Fiat 500 in the Italian style. The attention to detail leaves no words and the soft top can open.
● Italeri Ford Transit: this is a model of a van to build and paint as you see fit. The Ford Transit is reproduced at a scale of 1/24.
● Italeri Volvo: this is a high-performance miniature truck. The Volvo is also a model to build and paint at will.
● Ialeri world of tank: for war enthusiasts, this tank will accompany you in your fights. This military model is inspired by the old wars.
● Fiat Mefistofele Italeri 1/12: model to be assembled and painted, the Fiat Mefistofele is an international speed champion. It is reproduced on a scale of 1/12 or 44.5 x 15 cm. It can travel up to 235 km/h.
Italeri models are usually to be assembled and painted. However, painting tools are not provided. To adorn your RC car with beautiful colors, do not hesitate to discover the color palette of the brand and the Italeri acrylic paintings.
What are the Italeri scales?
An Italeri model is molded according to a precise scale. It respects the dimensions of the full-size model. We thus find the flagship models at the following scales:
● Italeri 1/12;
● Italeri 1/24;
● Italeri 1/32;
● Italeri 1/35;
● Italeri 1/72 ;
Scale modelling universe
John - Your scale model specialist
Experienced modeler and military history enthusiast, John shares his passion with you and accompanies you in your 1001 Hobbies customer journey, to present you the best kits on the market and guide you in the discovery of the different techniques!
You might also like
Discover other products
From the same category
Discover other products
- New item
- Last items
- New item