Roco model trains
Roco: Specialties and Models
Roco is an Austrian brand specializing in railway modeling. She created miniature wagons, locomotives and railways.
All you need to know about Roco
Who is the manufacturer Roco?
Roco is an Austrian brand founded in 1960. She specializes in the manufacture of plastic material before innovating with model trains . The first locomotive in the Roco catalogue was born in 1976. The details and quality of the model quickly seduce the public. This ascent prompted Roco to embark on railway modeling.
The company is headquartered in Bergheim, near Salzburg. It enjoys an international reputation and is part of the Modelleisenbahn Holding GmbHgroup. After the success of the first Roco locomotive, the brand extends its products to the design of miniature wagons and tracks, faithful to the original models.
What makes Roco different?
The Austrian brand advocates quality and manual skill. Its miniature models are rich in detail and functionality. Thanks to its concern for quality, Roco delivers locomotives and wagons that are as aesthetic as they are durable. Moreover, of all its competitors in the miniature railway sector, its factory is the first to be ISO 9001 certified. This label guarantees the brand's willingness to offer compliant products.
Roco was introduced to digital technology in 1995. Since then, it offers innovative features and all kinds of digital products. In 2014, it marketed model trains equipped with cameras. Roco continues to perfect its products, this is what differentiates the brand.
What are the specialties of the manufacturer Roco?
The manufacturer Roco is a specialist in railway modeling. His catalogue is richly stocked:
● Kit: starter kit, wagon kit, car kit;
● Miniature train: steam locomotive, diesel locomotive, electric locomotive, railcar, adhesion bandage, accessories for miniature train;
● Car and wagon: freight wagon, passenger car, spare wheels, coupling;
● Rails : Roco ho geoline,ho roco line, ho e-track ;
● Command: numerical control device, current source, decoder, booster, analog control device, Z21 power plant;
● Accessories: Rocoswing bridge, electrical accessories, signals, Roco spare parts;
● Manuel and book: model train control, track plans.
The brand has revolutionized the miniature railway sector with the Roco z21digital power plant . This device connects the rail network, digital trains and wagons with your mobile terminal. The Roco plant integrates a virtual dimension. This Roco digital product does not use any wires. It is suitable for automating the network from PC software. Just plug it in to play.
What are Roco's models and their specificities?
We have selected for you some Roco product references:
● Electric locomotive: Roco bb 8100, Roco bb 15000, Roco bb 7200, Roco bb 26008, Roco 2d2 9100, Roco cc 6500;
● Locomotive diesel: Roco bb 63000, Roco cc 72000;
● Digital remote control: Roco multimaus;
● Autorail: Roco x2800, Roco 43033;
● Turnout decoder: Roco 10775;
● Damplifier: Roco 10764;
● Backsignalisation module: Roco 10787.
Another great figure! Well sculpted and happy to find it. I hope that I can find more items when I look for them. The service was great and got it...
The site is a little difficult, but I find my way around. The products( Star Wars figures) are the more difficult ones to find here in my area.
The site is totally legit. I had no issues. Only criticism is time to ship order. Still a very good experience. Thank you.
Getting close to being my "go to" store. Great service quick.
Quality item and it fits well. Delivery time was reasonable considering it was via international post during a time when supply chain issues have...
More than 150,000 products for your hobbies, including more than 15,000 in stock and shipped the same day
A team of passionate people, who created more than 150 tutorials and videos and advise you by phone and chat
In the USA 🇺🇸, Canada 🇨🇦 and the world 🌎 with UPS
Return within 30 days after your purchase